Set on the outskirts of Xaghra is this cliff edge House of character enjoying magnificent country views. Layout comprises of a large kitchen/living/dining area leading to a good size terrace enjoying a heated pool and deck area overlooking guaranteed views. Furthermore property has 3 good sized bedrooms all complimented by balconies or terraces and en-suit […]
This lovely 1st floor apartment is situated in a very tranquil area on the outskirts of Nadur, yet close to all amenities. Property comprises of a cosy and airy open plan kitchen/dining/living area leading to a spacious terrace with panoramic views of the sea and countryside. Furthermore, there are 3 bedrooms one of which enjoys […]
Set on the outskirts of Xewkija is this lovely penthouse enjoying great views from both sides. Property comprises of a large combined kitchen/living/dining area which leads you to a huge terrace, 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms, one of which comes with en-suite facilities and a box room. Property is being sold in shell form. Optional 4 car […]
This lovely apartment is situated in a very tranquil area on the outskirts of Xaghra, yet close to all amenities. Comprises of a cosy and airy open plan kitchen, living and dining area leading to a spacious terrace with great views. Further more, apartment comes with 3 bedrooms and two bathrooms, one is served with […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.