A beautiful corner penthouse in Qala having a large wrap around entertaining terrace with built in pool. Penthouse comprises of 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living area. All rooms enjoy natural light and are surrounded by the large terrace complemented by a pool enjoying the distant channel views. Penthouse is served with […]
Presenting a central located penthouse in Victoria with an extra large terrace. The property is being sold on plan and will be finished in shell form. It consists of a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area that leads on to a 60m2 terrace. The master bedroom has an en suite and is further […]
New to the market is this two bedroom apartment located in the center of Victoria and close to all local amenities. This third floor apartment comprises of an open plan kitchen and living area with a balcony. There are two double bedroom and the master is en suite. The development is being sold on plan […]
Presenting a central located three bedroom apartment in Victoria with a terrace. The property is being sold on plan and will be finished in shell form. It consists of a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area that leads on to the 10m2 terrace. The master bedroom has an en suite, the other two […]
Newly furnished second floor apartment in Qala comprising of 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open kitchen/dining/living complemented by a balcony with side channel views. Apartment is compact, fully furnished and equipped making it ideal for first time buyers or as a rental investment. Optional 2/3 car garage for the price of €35,000
Set within a cluster of houses of character with pools in Xaghra, enjoying guaranteed country and distant sea views. Property comprises of a large 93m2 garage which is interconnecting with the house. Furthermore on the ground floor the property enjoys a large outdoor area overlooking beautiful views, has a large open plan while also having […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.