Authentic house of character perched over a cliff enjoying magnificent country and sea views!!! Property comprises an entrance onto a spacious open kitchen, living, dining area overlooking the pool and deck , and a guest toilet on the ground floor. Further more on the first floor one finds 2 double bedrooms with adjoining balconies facing […]
New on the market is this Authentic 2 bedroom House of Character set on the outskirts of San Lawrenz enjoying unobstructed country and sea views. Entrance onto a large mill room, which forms part of the living, dining area overlooking a good sized pool and deck. Further more on the ground floor one finds a […]
Situated on the outskirts of san Lawrenz is this Authentic House of character featuring a very large pool/deck area and garden overlooking amazing country and sea views!! Entrance on to an entrance hall leading through an authentic courtyard having an outside staircase leading up to the first floor , Further more on the ground floor […]
This authentic farmhouse is located just outside the village of San Lawrenz. Ground floor comprises of an entrance through a car port which leads to an open kitchen, living, dining area, a double bedroom and a main bathroom , a large outdoor area having a good sized pool and a generous garden / BBQ area. […]
Furnished Farmhouse with Pool, Xagħra € 695,000
This charming farmhouse is accessed from a lovely courtyard to a large beautifully restored 300 years old mill room converted into a living and dining area. It consists of a kitchen, a spare toilet and a master bedroom complete with en suite overlooking the private pool terrace. The 2 spacious single bedrooms are on the […]
Smart block of apartments set in a tranquil area in Xagħra very close to the main square. Block offers a selection of maisonettes, apartments and penthouses having an average of 140 square meters at extremely good prices. Units offered comprise of both 2/3 bed units , 2 bath, a good sized kitchen, living, dining area […]
Off – plan Maisonette, Apartments and Penthouses with air space for sale are situated in the outskirts of Nadur. Penthouses and top floor units will enjoy back and front guaranteed country and sea views. Units will be sold in shell form including the Common Parts finished with Lift included. Permits all Approved. Construction will […]
Off-plan Terraced house, Xewkija € 145,000
New on the market! Terraced house situated minutes away from the main square in Xewkija set within a quaint location. Entrance leads to a good sized kitchen, dining and living area. First floor consists 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Furthermore second floor is having a master bedroom with spacious terrace with space for a […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.