A fully finished and furnished penthouse situated in a quiet area of Ghajnsielem. The apartment offers a spacious kitchen/living/dining area, a main bathroom, a double bedroom and good-sized terrace with views. Penthouse is being sold including airspace , a 2 car garage and has the use of a communal pool.
The apartment is situated on the outskirts of Nadur, set on the first floor and is being sold fully furnished. This brand new spacious apartment consists of 2 large double bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facilities, one single bedroom, a main bathroom , a box room and a very comfortable open kitchen, living […]
Furnished 2 bedroom Apartment, Nadur € 218,000
Shell form 2 bedroom Apartment, Nadur € 167,000
This spacious second floor apartment is situated on the outskirts of Nadur. It comprises of an open combined kitchen living and dining area, which leads to 2 double bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facility , a main bathroom and front and back balconies. Being sold in shell form including common parts.
Unconverted Townhouse Gharb € 260,000
This unconverted townhouse is situated a stone’s throw away from the village main square. Property enjoys many traditional features such as arched rooms, patterned tiles and even wooden beams throughout ceilings. Once converted it could make a lovely 5 bed townhouse enjoying a very large kitchen living dining area featuring a nice entertaining terrace enjoying […]
Situated right at the centre of Fontana, is this newly converted 3 bedroom townhouse, having many traditional features such as patterned tiles, wooden beams, arches, traditional staircases. The property is spread over 3 floors – on the ground floor one finds a lovely arched entrance leading to a spacious living/dining area overlooking the pool and […]
Off-plan Penthouse, Żebbuġ, Gozo € 260,000
An opportunity to acquire this unique off plan penthouse, to be built and sold in shell form enjoying majestic guaranteed views. Penthouse has a squarish layout, will comprise of an open kitchen, dining and living complemented by a large entertaining terrace overlooking the sea and country views. Master bedroom with en-suite and another double bedroom […]
Shell Apartment, Kerċem € 177,000
Last remaining unit available! This first floor apartment with communal pool is situated in the outskirts of Kercem, enjoys unobstructed back and front guaranteed country and distant sea views. Layout: Kitchen, dining, living and main bathroom. Open plan is complemented by a terrace. 2 bedrooms 1 with an en-suite, main bedroom with store and balcony […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.