Situated on the outskirts of Marsalforn, yet still walking distance from the promenade is this squarish layout apartment located within an exciting development , enjoying facilities such as a communal pool and gym. Considered to be one of the best residential units on the island if looking for a good return on investment. The apartment […]
Budget Friendly Shell Apartment, Xaghra € 110,000
Set on the outskirts of xaghra is this newly built shell form apartment set on the second floor ,located in a peaceful area very close to marsalforn. This squarish layout apartment consists of 2 double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a kitchen, living, dining area which is complemented by a balcony. Property is being sold […]
Situated in one of the nicest locations in Gozo is this very spacious apartment perched over a cliff having picturesque views of the channel. Apartment enjoys a 130 sqm open kitchen, living ,dining area complemented by a good sized entertaining terrace, 4 double bedrooms – 2 of which enjoy en suite facilities and a main […]
Finished 3 Bed Apartment In Marsalforn € 138,000
This Fully furnished brand new apartment is located minutes away from the promenade and is close to all amenities. It comprises of a very spacious kitchen, living, dining area complemented by a large balcony ,3 double-bedrooms , one of which includes an ensuite facility and a back balcony as well as a main bathroom. Property […]
This Terraced house is situated on the outskirts of zebbug in a very tranquil area . Property comprises of 2 floors. On the ground floor one will find two double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a large dining/kitchen/living area. Furthermore on the first floor property offers the possibility to add another 2 double bedrooms which […]
This double-fronted terraced house is situated on the outskirts of kercem very close to the main square Santa lucija overlooking guaranteed country views. Property consists of 2 floors having 6 double bedrooms, 4 of which enjoy en suite facilities, a kitchen and lounge area on either floor, a very spacious outdoor area including pool/deck and […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.