Situated on the outskirts of Qala is this newly built house of character spread over 200 sqm enjoying a very spacious outdoor area complemented by a good sized pool. Property enjoys an open plan kitchen, living and dining area overlooking the pool, a double bedroom with private yard, a main bathroom and a box room […]
Shell House of Character with pool, Qala € 385,000
Situated on the outskirts of Qala is this newly built house of character spread over 200 sqm enjoying a very spacious outdoor area complemented by a good sized pool . Property enjoys an open kitchen , living, dining area overlooking the pool as well as a study, main bathroom and a box room on the […]
Set in a very quaint area in Ghajnsielem is this highly finished and furnished apartment being sold including a car space. Top floor apartment comprises of an open plan kitchen, living and dining area and 3 double bedrooms one of which enjoy en suite facilities and a main bathroom. Furthermore the property has front and […]
Square layout Apartment, Victoria € 120,000
Set very close to the centre of Victoria is this second floor apartment which is already built in shell form being sold including common parts. This square layout apartment comprises 2 bedrooms, a main bathroom and a spacious kitchen, living and dining area complemented by a balcony. Optional finishing packages are available.
Situated in a tranquil area in Xlendi, away from the Centre, yet minutes by walk from the beach. This penthouse is being sold in shell form including common parts, it comprises a well sized open plan kitchen, living and dining area, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. Furthermore the penthouse enjoys front and back balconies with […]
Apartment is situated in a tranquil area in Xlendi away from the centre, yet minutes by walk from the beach. This top floor property is being sold in shell form including common parts, it comprises a good sized open kitchen, living and dining area, 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Apartment is complemented by front and […]
Situated in a tranquil area in Xlendi away from the Centre, yet a few minutes walk from the beach. This top floor apartment is being sold in shell form including common parts. Comprises of a good sized open kitchen, living,dining area, 2 bedrooms and a main bathroom. Apartment is complemented by front and back balconies/terraces […]
2 Bedroom Shell Penthouse, Xaghra € 160,000
Located in central Xhagra is this ready built penthouse enjoying open views. It comprises of 2 bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite faciilties, a main bathroom and an open plan living, kitchen and dining area complemented by a terrace. Property is served with lift. Common parts and overlying airspace included in price.
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.