Presenting a new development of 9 apartments and 1 penthouse. All the apartments have an open plan kitchen, living, dining area and there is a combination of one and two bedrooms available. The penthouse has 3 bedrooms and a unique wrap around terrace measuring 146m2 with guaranteed country views. The property also has large internal […]
Situated just minutes away from the main square, is this authentic farmhouse brimming with traditional features such as beams, tall ceilings and impressive arches. The front door leads straight into a lovely internal courtyard, where there is room for a spacious kitchen living area and a spare room which could be used as an office […]
A truly unique luxury development, perched on a cliff edge in one of the nicest areas in Xaghra, surrounded by panoramic guaranteed views. All units are complemented by a large south facing communal pool and landscaped garden. This development offers a selection of maisonettes and apartments, their layouts comprise of an open kitchen, living ,dining […]
A truly unique luxury development, set on a cliff edge in one of the nicest areas in Xaghra,it is surrounded by panoramic guaranteed views. Forming part of this development are these duplex maisonettes spread over 2 floors having 4 double bedrooms , 3 bathrooms and a spacious open kitchen, living, dining and 2 entertaining terrace […]
A truly unique luxury development, set on a cliff edge in one of the nicest areas in Xaghra, surrounded by panoramic guaranteed views. This development enjoys a large communal pool and landscaped areas through the complex. Forming part of this development is this magnificent Penthouse with its own airspace which is spread over 230 sqm […]
Set in a tranquil area in the outskirts of Victoria, yet walking distance from all amenities, you’ll find this newly built terraced house being sold in shell form . Property comprises of an entrance leading to a staircase which takes you up to the first floor were one could find a very spacious kitchen living […]
This development is set in a residential area in the outskirts of Victoria yet walking distance to all amenities . Offering very large apartments having 3 good sized bedrooms 2 of which enjoy en suits, a main bathroom, a box room and spacious open kitchen, living dining areas complemented by a good sized terraces. Apartments […]
Large farmhouse with panoramic views on the outskirts of Xaghra. This thoughtfully laid out property has large arches, traditional beams and is both bright and airy. In total there are 5 bedrooms, all en suite, a large kitchen and living area leading to the garden where there is a generous pool. The property has 350 […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.