New to the market is this 2 bedroom apartment located in the centre of Victoria ,close to all local amenities that the village has to offer. This third floor apartment comprises of an open-plan kitchen, living and dining area with a balcony. There are two double bedroom with the master bedroom having an en suite […]
Presenting a centrally located 3 bedroom apartment in Victoria with a terrace. The property is being sold off plan and will be finished in shell form. It consists of a large open plan kitchen, living and dining area that leads onto a 10sqm terrace. The there are 3 double bedrooms with the master bedroom enjoying […]
Newly furnished second floor apartment in Qala comprising of 2 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area complemented by a balcony with channel views. Apartment is compact, fully furnished and equipped making it ideal for first time buyers or as a rental investment. Optional 2-3 car garage available for €35,000
Set within a cluster of houses of character with pools in Xaghra, enjoying guaranteed country and distant sea views. Property comprises of a large 93 sqm garage which is interconnecting with the house. Furthermore, on the ground floor the property enjoys a large outdoor area overlooking beautiful views, and has a large open plan kitchen […]
New on the market Is this newly built house of character being sold in shell form . Property enjoys guaranteed country views, has a large outdoor area including a pool and deck, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms , a spacious kitchen, living and dining area, a 3 car garage and a top floor terrace complemented by […]
This new Block of apartments is situated in a very tranquil area of Nadur enjoying guaranteed Country and distant Channel views. Block offers 7 units. 1 Maisonette Priced at 260,000 euro in shell form – measuring 228m2 having a large pool and deck area complemented by a separate living quarters, 3 double bedrooms, an open […]
Off-plan apartments, Gharb € 125,000
Situated within a lovely residential area in Sannat, is this good sized penthouse measuring 163M2. Penthouse offers 3 good sized bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facility, a main bathroom and a spacious open plan complemented by a good sized entertaining terrace. Penthouse is being sold in shell form having the water tank and […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.