Third floor Shell Apartment -Sannat € 160,000
Last unit remaining unit from a block of 7 which is currently being built. This third floor apartment has a nice layout, comprising of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and an open plan kitchen, dining and living area complemented by a good sized balcony overlooking the distant open views of Victoria and the Citadel. This apartment […]
This unconverted House of Character is brimming with traditional characteristics and is situated in a very quiet part of Xewkija. This property has immense potential to be converted in various ways to fit a multitude of purposes. Property comprises of a wide facade with 3 entrances, 7 rooms at ground floor, a garden, an internal […]
Furnished Maisonette – Nadur € 200,000
Furnished Apartment – Zebbug, Gozo € 260,000
A brand new and fully furnished second floor apartment, situated in a smart block of 4 apartments This apartment comprises of a large and spacious living/dining and kitchen area which is complemented by a nicely sized terrace overlooking the open views as well as 1 main bathroom including washing machine and dryer and 3 spacious […]
A traditional unconverted two-storey farmhouse brimming with features and having great potential to be converted into a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom with a kitchen/dining area having a wrap around garden and pool. The property enjoys natural sunlight all throughout the year and has a good layout allowing all of the rooms to face the pool […]
Off plan Penthouse, Qala € 120,000
An off plan Penthouse situated within the village of Qala comprises of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and an open plan kitchen, dining ,living area complemented by a terrace which overlooks the open village and distant sea views. Last remaining penthouse with its own airspace within a stones throw of the Square. Priced to sell!
An unconverted townhouse in Nadur having the potential to be converted into a 4 bedroom ,3 bathroom Town House with a garden. The outdoor area is spacious and is south east facing ,making it ideal for a pool. Townhouse is brimming with traditional features and once converted will make a lovely home. Given it’s potential […]
Off-plan 2 bedroom Apartment, Sannat € 177,000
This lovely squarish penthouse is situated very close to the main square of Sannat. The apartment consists of an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, 2 double bedrooms, one of which enjoys en suite facilities and a main bathroom. Complementing this penthouse is a large and spacious entertaining terrace overlooking open views . apartment […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.