This magnificent property is situated minutes away from the main square of Xaghra. It is a semi-detached house of character, full of traditional features and has been lovingly restored. There is a large pool area and manicured side garden. Upon entering, the hallway leads to a bright arched living room with traditional fireplace and impressive […]
Situated a stone throw away from the main square of Gharb, you will find this authentic house of character brimming with traditional features such as beams, rubble walls, arches and more. Property comes well planned having an entrance hall leading to the pool and deck area which is situated right in the center of the […]
Tucked away within the village of Gharb is this authentic farmhouse with south facing pool and country views. The property is brimming with traditional features such as arches, beams, architecture. It includes 5 double bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, a large mill room converted into an open kitchen, living, dining area, and a spacious pool and […]
Last 2 units available in this smart block of apartments. A truly one off opportunity to acquire an extremely large apartment for a fraction of the price. Units consist of 3 double bedrooms 2 bathrooms, a laundry room and a huge open plan complemented by spacious terraces. Property is being sold in shell form and […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.