Situated in the lovely village of Sannat is this penthouse enjoying magnificent open views and a good sized wrap around terrace, measuring 210sqm. Penthouse offers 3 good sized bedrooms one of which has an en suite. Main bathroom and a very comfortable open plan. It is going to be sold in a semi finished state. […]
Set in a very quiet area in Ghajnsielem is this magnificent project, enjoying Direct channel views. Project is made up of 2 blocks of apartments offering 1,2 and 3 bedroom maisonettes, apartments and penthouses. All units are complemented either with terraces or balconies and have well sized open-plan kitchen ,living and dining areas overlooking channel […]
A larger than usual, fully furnished residential apartment in the outskirts of San Lawrenz. This apartment is situated on the first floor and it comprises of 3 bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite and balcony, 1 main bathroom with bath, separate lounge area, fully equipped kitchen complemented by a terrace overlooking the peaceful […]
Plot for Sale with Permits, San Lawrenz € 250,000
New on the market is this Plot of land set in a very quaint area in San lawrenz measuring 164 sqm. Its being sold with full permits in hand to built a good sized traditional terraced house with pool offering a a full sized basement, a comfortable open kitchen, living, dining area overlooking the pool […]
Set right in the heart of Victoria is this new Block of apartments offering an option of 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms Apartments offer comfortable terraces while also various layouts throughout and are being sold in shell form including finished common parts and Facade. These units are Ideal for any one looking to buy as […]
Presenting a recently refurbished house of character with garage, rooftop garden and pool enjoying sea views. This property is an exclusive from Property Hunters and is being sold fully finished. This large house will be converted to a five bedroom house, with all bedroom enjoying ensuite facilities and the master bedroom benefitting from its own […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.