Terraced house in the Village of Sannat (outskirts), situated in a quiet residential area. Property Is fully furnished having a luxury finish and comprises of an open living/lounge area, main guest bathroom, a small internal courtyard complemented by a an elevated wrap around kitchen and terrace overlooking the peaceful guaranteed country views. First floor comprises […]
A semi-furnished spacious Townhouse right in the heart of Victoria. This Townhouse is situated in a residential area very close to Pjazza it Tokk, ground floor comprises of dining/living room, kitchen and guest toilet. At the rear end you’ll find a staircase which leads you down to a large basement, possible to convert into a […]
Situated in the heart of Sannat is this newly built house of character enjoying splendid guaranteed country views. Property comprises of a spacious kitchen, living, dining area overlooking a large entertaining deck area, pool and garden, a 2 car garage , 5 double bedrooms all served with en suites, some of the bedrooms are complemented […]
A newly built, unique, south facing terraced house perched on a cliff edge, enjoying guaranteed country and sea views. Situated in a quiet area in Xaghra. You will find this house to be nicely finished to a luxury state. As you enter you will find a 2 car street level interconnected garage, staircase leading to […]
Situated within a lovely residential area in Kercem is this very large penthouse enjoying panoramic views . Penthouse consists of a spacious kitchen,living,dining area, 3 double bedrooms all served with ensuite, main bathroom and a unique wrap around terrace which offers space for a pool and a huge entertaining area. Property is being sold in […]
Set in the much sought after village of Xaghra in a very quiet area, just a couple of minutes’ drive from Marsalforn and Ramla Bay and five minutes’ walk to Xaghra’s main square. This 4th Floor Penthouse is already built and set in a block of only 10 units facing Urban Conservation Area (UCA) and […]
Situated minutes away from the main square is this Unconverted townhouse having a large garden making it excellent for anyone looking to have a large outdoor area including a very large pool, deck and garden. Property also consists of three large double bedrooms, three bathrooms, washroom, dining and living area and a separate kitchen area. […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.