A newly finished and fully furnished apartment in a modern block situated in a nice area of Nadur enjoying uninterrupted views. The apartment is being sold furnished. The layout is as follows: an open plan kitchen and living area with direct access to the balcony ,a separate laundry room, three bedrooms in total, with the […]
Only three apartments are remaining in this prestigious new development. Set on the outskirts of Marsalforn these spacious apartments are being sold in shell form and include common parts. The large apartments are 125 sqm with a spacious kitchen and dining area that leads directly to the balcony. The 3 bedrooms are all double with an en-suite in […]
Centrally located apartments, already constructed and finished in shell form, with views of the charming town of Xewkija. The apartments each have 3 bedrooms in total with the master bedroom having an en-suite. The spacious kitchen and dining area is open plan and is complemented by a balcony. These properties are freehold and the price […]
Presenting 3 large apartments, close to the town square of Gharb. The apartments are completed in shell form and are well appointed. In total there are three bedrooms with the master having an en-suite. The kitchen and living area are open plan and lead directly to the balcony. There is an option to purchase these […]
Situated very close to the main square are two terraced houses with rooftop pools for sale on plan. Both houses have 4 double bedrooms, all en-suite and a well appointed kitchen and living area. The rooftop pools also enjoys a generous entertaining space. The houses are being sold in shell form and are freehold: House […]
This on-plan penthouse is on the fourth floor and consists of 2 bedrooms, the master bedroom is en-suite and enjoys a terrace. The open-plan kitchen and living area leads directly onto a large front terrace. Price including common parts and the property is served with a lift. Completion date end of 2020.
A unique opportunity to acquire this corner penthouse in the heart of Xaghra. Close to the square yet away from the hustle and bustle. The penthouse has a unique layout and enjoys a lot of natural light. The entrance hall leads to a modern open plan kitchen and living area with large bay windows. There […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.