Presenting a new development, comprising of apartments, penthouses and maisonettes with various layouts. All properties have either 2 or 3 bedroom with generous living and dining areas. Additionally they enjoy outside entertaining space and some have views of the surrounding countryside and distant sea. Being offered in shell form, optional finishing packages. Prices starting from […]
Last terraced house remaining in a sought after area of Sannat, construction is to commence shortly. On the ground floor there is kitchen and living area and an outside entertaining area with pool, as well a street level interconnected garage. The first floor has 3 en suite bathrooms the master bedroom leads to a large […]
Perched on a cliff edge with breathtaking views are these luxurious and large apartments. Apartments are dual aspect with a front terrace and two rear balconies. They are well laid out, the living area leads to a terrace with distant sea views, all the bedrooms are en suite and two of the bedrooms have their […]
This luxurious development offers a selection of large apartments with entertaining terraces, communal pool, overlooking country and sea views. Units include apartments and penthouses having 3 double bedrooms , 2 bathrooms and a spacious kitchen ,living, dining area and all ex Most of the units are sold, fortunately still remaining are: Apartment 1- 178,000 Euro […]
A selection of 4 story terraced houses set on a cliff edge in the outskirts of Xaghra, enjoying magnificent country and sea views. They include a 2 to 4 car garage, 4 double bedrooms and 5 bathrooms and a spacious kitchen/living and dining area, complemented by a pool and deck area. Property is being sold […]
Description: Situated very close to the main square is this project offering large apartments having approx 125 sqm up to 258 sqm in size, all enjoying good sized balconies/terraces , some of which also enjoy guaranteed views Selection of maisonettes, apartments and penthouse mostly including 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and large kitchen, living and […]
This converted house of character is set in one of the smallest towns in Gozo offering plenty of authentic features throughout the house. Its ideal for anyone looking for an investment such as a bed and breakfast or guest house as it offers certain facilities such as indoor and outdoor pools, 13 bedrooms and bathrooms […]
It’s a rare investment opportunity to find a four bed house with pool and garage for under 230,000, Only two house are left, they are located in one of the quietest and smallest villages in Gozo. These newly built houses of character consist of large kitchen, living, dining area with a good size pool on […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.