Situated right in the heart of victoria is this newly finished and furnished converted townhouse . Entrance leading into a lounge area including a bar, staircase leads to 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and on the very top one finds a comfortable living quarters and a separate kitchen and dining area complemented by a […]
Large House of character located in the heart of the old town in Gozo’s capital, Victoria. House is brimming with authentic features including arches, patterned tiles, wooden beams, and of course a traditional galleria. The property is laid out over three floors, a lower ground floor with three rooms with a small indoor courtyard. […]
Situated in a quiet and peaceful area, away from the daily hustle and bustle yet so close to all amenities, you’ll find this south facing, natural lit finished 3 bedroom apartment overlooking guaranteed country views. Apartment is in a finished state and consists of 3 bedrooms having the master bedroom with en-suite. Main bathroom, kitchen, […]
Ready built second floor apartment, served with lift, comprising of an open kitchen/living/dining area complemented by a terrace enjoying distant harbor views. 3 bedrooms served with en-suite. Apartment is being sold in a finished state. Optional lock up 2 car garage having electricity and door being sold for an extra €35,000
Ready built top floor spacious apartment in Ghajnsielem, enjoying distant country and channel views. Comprising of an open kitchen dining and living complemented by a terrace overlooking the open views. 3 bedrooms served with en-suite and a back terrace. This apartment will be sold in a finished state. Owner is giving the option for one […]
Situated in a very quaint area in kercem (outskirts) is this block of apartments being sold in shell form having guaranteed country and valley views. Last 2 remaining units available one of which is: A maisonette having its own entrance leading to an open kitchen living dining area a main bathroom and 3 double bedrooms. […]
A finished and semi furnished maisonnette enjoying a private pool and spectacular views, Ghajnsielem€ 355,000
This Ground floor maisonette is situated in a unique residence community which is set inside a fort dating back 250 years. It comprises of fantastic sea views and country views, landscaped gardens, villas and apartments. Complementing the fort is a large communal pool which overlooks the channel. Maisonette Accommodation is in the form of a […]
These duplex apartments are situated in a unique SDA residence community which is set inside a fort dating back 250 years which comprises of fantastic sea views and country views, landscaped gardens, villas and apartments. Complementing the fort is a large communal pool which overlooks the channel. Duplex apartments comprise of 2 bathrooms and 2/3 […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.