Situated right in the heart of Victoria, is this charming house of character with class 3A permits. The property could make a lovely family home or alternatively be transformed into a 5 bedroom guest house. The property has been well restored and retains many of its original features. Furthermore there is a large enjoys a […]
A new development comprising of only nine units situated in a quaint and peaceful area in the popular village of Xaghra. This development is simply unbeatable for price, size, quality and design and comprises of a selection of two and three bedroom apartments as well as penthouses which would enjoy open country views. Each unit […]
A well sized, 3-bedroom apartment for sale in the heart of Qala. Main door leads to the spacious combined Kitchen/dining and living area, having a balcony and window making this apartment full of natural light, than at the corner you will find a hallway which leads to the bedrooms, main bathroom and storage room. 2 […]
Large corner house of character with garage and garden, close to the centre of Nadur and within walking distance to San Blas beach. This property is being sold with permission for 5 bedrooms all en suite, a pool, roof terrace, games room and a lift. The ground floor has an impressive entrance hall with two […]
A one of a kind property in the centre of Victoria, steps away from St. George’s square is this large house of character which features a south facing garden and pool. The house has been restored to better expose the original features of the property. The street-level front door opens onto a bright and large […]
A unique opportunity to acquire this cliff edge ground floor apartment, overlooking the picturesque views Gozo provided by the elevation of Zebbug. Apartment comprises of an open plan kitchen and living room with two large bay windows allowing plenty of natural light to fill the room. The living room leads directly onto a large terrace […]
This 3rd floor Shell Apartment is located in a very quiet residential part of Sannat. The apartment comprises of an open-plan kitchen, dining & living area complemented by a front balcony overlooking the open views, main guest bathroom, 2 bedrooms one with en-suite and another single bedroom or storage room, at the back you will […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.