Description: New on the Market! Penthouse with airspace in Xaghra close to Calypso Cave, to be built and sold in shell form. Layout consists of Kitchen, living/dining, 2 bedrooms, 1 main bathroom, 1 en-suite, 2 large terraces overlooking guaranteed views. Floor plan circa 85 sqm Building process will start once the deal is done. […]
A beautiful unconverted property in the quiet village of Gharb. This unconverted property enjoys a large outdoor area and traditional features including patterned tiles and stone work. The property has the potential to be converted into a lovely house of character consisting of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large garden with pool.
Situated a stone’s throw away from the main square, this top floor apartment has a large kitchen/living/dining area complemented by a terrace overlooking open views. The apartment consists of 3 large double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a box room. The property is being built and is being sold in shell form including common parts.
Situated in the heart of San Lawrenz is this penthouse having approx 150 sqm foot print which is already built in shell form, has guaranteed views and own airspace. Consisting of 3 double bedrooms,2 bathrooms and a spacious kitchen/living/dining area complemented by an entertaining terrace overlooking stunning country views. Optional garages and finishing packages […]
Situated in the outskirts of Gharb is this luxury hoc/villa enjoying direct country and sea views . The property is made up of 2 floors of which : Ground floor compromises of a spacious kitchen/living/dining area overlooking a very large pool which is surrounded by a comfortable deck and garden area, a double bedroom with […]
Situated on the outskirts of Gharb, this luxury villa enjoys direct country and sea views. The property consists of two floors. The ground floor includes a spacious kitchen/living/dining area overlooking a large pool surrounded by deck and garden. Also on the ground floor are a double bedroom with en-suite, a guest bathroom and a one-car interconnecting […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.