Situated on the very outskirts of Xaghra, perched on a cliff edge enjoying magnificent country and sea views . Property consists of a very large outdoor area which includes a drive in, a large pool and deck area complemented by a good sized garden, an open combined kitchen/living/dining area, 3 bedroomS and 2 bathrooms. Further […]
Situated on the outskirts of Qala in a very tranquil area is this last remaining apartment set on the ground floor level enjoying open views. Apartment consists of 3 large double bedrooms 2 of which enjoy en suite facilities, a main bathroom and a very spacious open kitchen living dining area overlooking a private terrace […]
A unique authentic farmhouse for sale in a nice part of Xaghra enjoying sea, country views and spread over 1000 sqm of land. Property offers a wide facade, entrance leading into a kitchen dining area, having a separate living area, guest bathroom , 4 double bedrooms, another single bedroom (4 of which are complemented by […]
A charming Townhouse on the outskirts of the old town with 4 entrance doors. The property consists of a welcoming entrance leading to the kitchen and through to an old mill room. There is a bijou garden with a further two stories outhouse. Upstairs there are four well apportioned bedrooms, one with a terrace overlooking […]
Clearly no penny has been spared towards finishing and furnishing this property which is set on 200 sqm, located very close to the main square Comprises of a combined kitchen, dining, living area, Having 3 bedrooms all being complemented by en suite facilities and a very large central courtyard having a large pool .
A sea view farmhouse with heated indoor cave pool. This is one of the oldest farmhouses tucked away in a small alley on the seaside edge of San Lawrenz. It is a large house flowing over four floors with different entertainment paces, catering for all comforts throughout the day. The house has undergone a complete […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.