A brand new 2 bedroom apartment with a terrace, situated 2 mins walk from Xlendi bay. This apartment comprises of an open plan kitchen,dining & lounge area, 2 bedrooms and a main bathroom with a bath. Master bedroom is complemented by a terrace which is very private and enjoys country views. This never lived in […]
This penthouse is situated very close to the main square of Sannat. Penthouse comprises of 3 large bedrooms 2 of which enjoy en suite facilities, a box room, a main bathroom and a very spacious open kitchen/living/dining area. Besides the splendid views the penthouse enjoys furthermore complementing the penthouse are large front and back terraces […]
A unique and spacious apartment for sale ,set in the most sought after address on the island. Apartment is perched on a cliff edge enjoying the most sought after views, which are the direct channel/harbour views. It is overlooking the spectacular Marina view which makes a beautiful view to look at, especially during the night. […]
Charming farmhouse with garden and superb views down a quiet alley in Fontana. This house is full of authentic features such as a large mill room, wooden beams, patterned tiles and old apertures that could be restored to make a striking home. Currently the house has three bedrooms and four rooms on the ground floor, […]
Exclusive! Cliff Edge House of Character. This beautiful property is perched upon the edge of a cliff and enjoys incredible countryside and sea views, it is being sold in a fully furnished state. House is in mint condition and has been recently refurbished but has also kept it’s classic look. This beautiful house comprises of […]
Situated in the centre of Fontana is this authentic town house enjoying guaranteed valley views. This property has already started to be restored to its original state, once converted it would make a lovely 3 bed home, with a good sized pool/deck area and a very comfortable combined open kitchen, living, dining area which also […]
This top floor apartment is situated on the outskirts of Marsalforn, yet very close to the promenade. It comprises of 1 double bedroom which is complemented by a well sized terrace, a main bathroom and a spacious kitchen, living ,dining area having a balcony . Property is being sold fully furnished and fully air-conditioned. Currently […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.