A one time opportunity to acquire a terraced house in Fontana enjoying guaranteed views. Property is situated in a very quiet and private area, has a 1 car interconnecting garage , a spacious kitchen/living/dining area , overlooking a good sized outdoor area including a pool and deck area, 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a […]
Converted house of character, Fontana € 390,000
This converted house of character is situated in the heart of Fontana, which is walking distance towards the centre of Victoria. It has recently been converted into a sound shell form property which is ready to be finished. Owners took the liberty of changing all apertures too. Once renovated the property would make a lovely […]
Unconverted Farmhouse, Nadur € 230,000
Situated close to the center of Nadur, you’ll find this unconverted farmhouse tucked away in an alley, once converted it would make a lovely farmhouse having a comfortable outdoor area including space for pool , having a spacious kitchen/living and dining area and 3 good sized bedrooms set on 2 floors. Property is brimming with […]
Villa with views, San Lawrenz € 1,060,000
A marvelous villa, situated in the small tranquil village of San Lawrenz, enjoying splendid country and sea views overlooking Dwejra bay and the Fungus rock. Property comprises of an entrance into an internal courtyard leading to a spacious kitchen/living/dining area overlooking a beautiful outdoor area which includes a large south facing pool, deck and garden. […]
This authentic converted farmhouse is situated a stones throw away from the main square – enjoying guaranteed country views . Property comprises of 6 double bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, an open combined kitchen living, dining area and a very spacious outdoor area with pool overlooking views. Farmhouse is being sold fully furnished .
New on the market- A first floor spacious apartment, comprising of an open kitchen/living/dining, main bathroom, 3-double bedrooms all with en-suite. This apartment is perfect for a residential home, it’s comfortable and spacious having a foot print of 160m2. It is situated close to all amenities and in a quiet area. Priced to sell! Including […]
A new spacious apartment available for sale in Xaghra, close to all amenities. Apartment is found on the second floor, has a foot print of 160m2 and comprises of a large kitchen/dining/living complemented by a terrace, main bathroom, 3 double bedrooms all with en-suite and back terrace. Would make a lovely residential home in a […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.