New to the market is this extremely large penthouse with both a front and back terrace to enjoy the country side views from. This unique penthouse has a wonderful outdoor entertaining terrace with good sized pool. The layout is as follows, an entrance hall leading into to the open plan kitchen living dining area that […]
Presenting this unique dual aspect penthouse with majestic views, close to the center of Gharb. The penthouse comprises of large open combined kitchen, living and dining areas overlooking large entertaining terraces measuring 24 sqm. In total there are 3 double bedrooms, 2 are ensuite and the master bedroom is complemented by a large […]
Furnished House of Character Nadur € 305,000
A very charming House of Character overlooking Ramla bay and enjoying direct VALLEY and SEA VIEWS. Entrance is onto a courtyard, leading to a kitchen/dining area and a cosy living room combined with a dining room ideal for entertaining. An outdoor staircase leads to the first floor level where one finds a master bedroom with […]
Furnished Apartment, Victoria € 230,000
Presenting a 400 year-old mill converted into a farmhouse. Property is full of authentic original features which have been careful restored. It has also been modernised with AC throughout and solar water heating. The mill room has been converted into a large open-plan, kitchen, dining and living room with the kitchen being fully equipped. On […]
Larger than usual residential apartment in Sannat very close to the main square. Apartment is situated on the first floor and is served with lift and garage. Lift opens directly to the apartment, apartment comprises of an open kitchen with pantry area, dining/living, main bathroom, 4 bedrooms 2 of which are served with en-suite facilities. […]
Terraced house in the Village of Sannat (outskirts), situated in a quiet residential area. Property Is fully furnished having a luxury finish and comprises of an open living/lounge area, main guest bathroom, a small internal courtyard complemented by a an elevated wrap around kitchen and terrace overlooking the peaceful guaranteed country views. First floor comprises […]
A semi-furnished spacious Townhouse right in the heart of Victoria. This Townhouse is situated in a residential area very close to Pjazza it Tokk. Ground floor comprises of a dining/living room, kitchen and a guest toilet, at the rear end you’ll find a staircase which leads you down to a large basement, possible to convert […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.