A unique newly built house of character, perched on a cliff enjoying magnificent views. The property includes 3 floors and a huge pool and deck area. The ground floor level opens onto an entrance hall, leading to a spacious open plan and a terrace overlooking the pool and deck area. Also on ground floor are […]
Situated on the very outskirts of Xaghra, one finds this splendid Penthouse with a huge terrace to enjoy the country and sea views. Compromising of a spacious kitchen living dining area, 3 bedrooms 2 of which are ensuite, the terrace is wrap around with 83 sqm of entertaining space. Property is already built in shell […]
New on the market, a top floor furnished apartment in the outskirts of Gharb. This property faces the valley and the Ta Pinu Shrine. The apartment has a squarish layout and consists of an open kitchen, dining and living space, with one main bathroom, 3 bedrooms and access to roof top terrace. Natural light and […]
Situated a stone’s throw away from the main square of Ghajnsielem is this 3-bedroom terraced house. A lobby opens onto a spacious living/kitchen/dining area, complemented by a backyard on the ground level. On the first floor are 3 large double bedrooms, box room and bathroom. On the second floor are a pleasant roof terrace with […]
Situated in one of the nicest areas of Qala, this authentic farmhouse was built in the 1800s and sports many traditional features such arched ceilings, wooden beams, and an external weathered stone staircase. The farmhouse includes a kitchen and dining area with adjoining storeroom (previously housing a farmer’s cart), a spacious living room with a […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.