Last chance to acquire the only remaining penthouse for a good price! This on-plan penthouse is on the fourth floor and consists of 2 bedrooms, the master bedroom is en-suite and enjoys a terrace. The open kitchen and living area leads directly onto a large front terrace. Price including common parts and the property is […]
A unique opportunity to acquire this corner penthouse in the heart of Xaghra. Close to the square yet away from the hustle and bustle. The penthouse has a unique layout and enjoys a lot of natural light. The entrance hall leads to a modern open plan kitchen and living area with large bay windows. There […]
Situated right in the heart of Victoria, is this charming house of character with class 3A permits. The property could make a lovely family home or alternatively be transformed into a 5 bed guest house. The property has been well restored and retains many of its original features. Furthermore there is a large enjoys a […]
A new development comprising only of nine units and situated in a quaint and peaceful area in the popular village of Xaghra. This development is simply unbeatable for price, size, quality and design. It comprises a selection of two and three bedroom apartments as well as penthouses enjoying open country views. Each unit includes spacious […]
A good sized 3-bedroom apartment for sale in the heart of Qala. Main door leads to the spacious combined Kitchen/dining and living area, having a balcony and window making this apartment full of natural light, than at the corner you will find a hall way which leads to the bedrooms, main bathroom and storage room. […]
Large corner house of character with garage and garden, close to the center of Nadur and within walking distance to San Blas beach. This property is being sold with permission for 5 bedrooms all en suite, a pool, roof terrace, games room and a lift. The ground floor has an impressive entrance hall with two […]
A unique opportunity to acquire this cliff edge ground floor apartment, overlooking the picturesque views of Zebbug Gozo. Apartment comprises of an open plan kitchen and living room with two large bay windows allowing plenty of natural light to flood the room. There is a terrace directly off the living room and this has a […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.