Off-plan Apartment Xagħra € 135,000
2 budget friendly Apartments (off plan) left for sale from a smart block of 5. These apartments are situated in a quiet part of Xaghra. Apartments are to be sold fully finished. Maisonette: 2 bed 2 bath open dining, kitchen, living area and wash room. Price €135,000 fully finished! Third floor apartment: 2 bed 2 […]
Furnished Farmhouse Ghajnsielem € 345,000
A bijoux farmhouse set in the outskirts of Ghajnsielem. This farmhouse is definitely full of character and charm and is set over two floors, comprising of an internal courtyard leading to a double bedroom, bathroom, storage room, spacious kitchen, dining and living area complemented by a good sized ground floor swimming pool and entertainment area. […]
Shell Apartment Xlendi € 125,000
A selection of apartments in a quiet part of Xlendi built in shell form. Apartment 1 served with lift having an open kitchen, dining, living area and terrace, 2 bedrooms 1 bathroom complemented by another joint terrace. €120,000 Apartment 2 consists of a 3 bed and 3 bath with a joint back terrace. Open kitchen, […]
Beautifully terraced house perched on a cliff edge in Zebbug, with pool and views. The house comprises of a large open, well lit kitchen and living area complemented by a terrace with swimming pool, overlooking the scenic views of Zebbug-Gozo. There is an ensuite bedroom on this level. The staircase leads to the master bedroom […]
Presenting a modern, well finished and furnished penthouse with communal pool and gardens This penthouse is situated in the quaint village of Qala. The apartment comprises of an open plan kitchen and entertaining space that leads to the terrace. The terrace overlooks the large pool and enjoys guaranteed country views. There are 2 well appointed […]
A brand new fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment located in a quiet residential area of Xewkija, This first floor apartment has a large kitchen, a separate living and dining area leading to a balcony. There are 2 double bedrooms and a main bathroom. The apartment is tastefully decorated and there is AC throughout. This would […]
Recently built maisonette situated on the outskirts of town. with space for a pool This property is over 150m2 and comprises of an entrance hall leading to a large open kitchen, living and dining area overlooking the outdoor area. In total there are 3 generous size bedrooms. 2 of which enjoy ensuite facilities, a main […]
Furnished Apartment in the heart of Qala € 205,000
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.