Furnished penthouse is situated in an internal development in Xewkija. It comprises a good sized kitchen, living and dining area, 2 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and front/back terraces. Penthouse is complemented with spacious roof terraces which enjoys open town views. The property also has a communal part consisting of two swimming pools, BBQ and deck […]
A larger than usual elevated Maisonette having a 10 car interconnected garage for sale. Property is situated in a quiet and residential area, being sold fully furnished and highly finished. It comprises a large open kitchen, dining and lounge area, complemented by a spacious terrace overlooking the guaranteed open country views. Furthermore there are […]
Corner house of character situated in a quaint area of village Gharb (still on plan) . Property comprises of 3 double bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a spacious garage on the ground floor and a fairly large and bright kitchen, living and dining area on the first floor complemented by a good sized deck and pool area. […]
New on the market! Restored house of character being sold in shell form (still unconverted). Property enjoys a very large deck area on the roof complemented by a pool ,guest toilet and a large wash room which could also serve as living quarters.Ground floor has a large combined kitchen, living and dining area, bathroom and […]
New on the market! Highly recommended unique new development perched over a cliff on the outskirts of Victoria. This exciting development is made up of maisonettes, apartments and penthouses having squarish layouts, offering a selection of 1 to 3 bed units and good sized terraces. Optional garages. All units enjoy guaranteed country and town views. […]
This new modern block of apartments is situated in a quiet area in Victoria, yet minutes away from the centre . Project is a small block made up of just 5 units which comprises 3 bedrooms units having a combined kitchen, living and dining area, 2 bathrooms including back and front balconies. Great rental […]
This new exciting development comes highly recommended, its situated on the outskirts of Kercem in a very tranquil area, enjoying guaranteed views from both the front and back. Units comprise of 3 double bedrooms, a fairly large kitchen ,living, dining area , 2 bathrooms, a laundry room and further more complementing the units are […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.