Situated on the outskirts of Ghajnsielem, yet minutes away from the harbour is this last remaining apartment set on the first floor overlooking guaranteed valley views. Apartment comprises of 2 double bedrooms, one of which enjoys en suite facilties, a main bathroom and a combined kitchen,living and dining area complemented by a terrace . Optional […]
Situated on the outskirts of Ghajnsielem, yet minutes away from the harbour are these 2 spacious shell apartments overlooking guaranteed valley views. They comprise of 2 double bedrooms, one of which enjoys en suite facilities, a main bathroom and a combined kitchen, living and dining area complemented by a terrace. Optional garage available for Eur […]
Fully Furnished Apartment ,Marsalforn € 138,000
Situated a a block away from the promenade is this first floor apartment which is being sold fully furnished. Apartment consists of a square layout featuring 2 double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a spacious kitchen, living, dining area complemented by a balcony. Apartment is not serviced by a lift.
Situate in the heart of Xaghra ,this authentic house of character is being sold fully furnished. Consists of a welcoming entrance hall, a main bathroom, 3 double bedrooms ,2 of which enjoy en suite facilities, large pool and deck area as well as a spacious kitchen, living and dining area. Furthermore, the master bedroom enjoys […]
Situated on the outskirts of Marsalforn, this 3 bedroom penthouse being sold finished excluding doors and bathrooms. Penthouse consists of 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious kitchen, living and dining area. Property is located within a complex which offers a communal pool and gym. Excellent rental investment.
Situated in a tranquil area in Qala, this corner block of apartments offers exceptionally planned square layout apartments enjoying lots of light throughout. Apartments consist of a very spacious combined kitchen, living and dining area with 3 well sized bedrooms ,one of which enjoys en suite facilities and a main bathroom . Furthermore, apartments are […]
Situated on the outskirts of Nadur, this unique corner penthouse enjoys splendid sea and countryside views . Penthouse consists of 2 double bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facilities , a main bathroom and an open combined kitchen living dining area surrounded by a huge entertaining terrace. Property is being sold in shell form […]
Situated near to the main square in Xewkija is this spacious square layout apartment which is being sold fully furnished. Apartment is set on the first floor and consists of a very large combined kitchen, living and dining area surrounded by a main bathroom ,a box room and 3 large double bedrooms, one of which […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.