Situated right in the heart of Nadur is this newly launched penthouse having approximately 200 sqm . Penthouse comprises of a spacious squarish layout, having 2 double bedrooms, a study room, 2 bathrooms and a good sized kitchen, living and dining area. Further more this penthouse is complemented by a massive entertaining terrace with space […]
Just launched !! In the heart of Nadur is this new corner Block of apartments offering a selection of 2/3 bedroom apartments enjoying comfortable and bright squarish layouts complemented with good sized terraces. Apartments are being sold in shell form including common parts. Optional garages available. Starting from 115,000 euro
Set on one of the highest points on the Island, this semi – detached cliff edge farmhouse has panoramic view across the countryside and down to the sea, converted to a high standard, it is comfortably furnished and is set in its own small garden with terrace, barbecue and outdoor furniture. Located in a very […]
Shell form penthouse is situated in quiet area of Marsalforn, yet close to all daily amenities. The property includes 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are with en-suite facilities, main bathroom, open plan kitchen, living and dining area complemented with spacious roof terrace. Price includes common parts. Terrace could be build to extend internal area. […]
Fully furnished maisonette in the village of Marsalforn, situated in a quiet area, yet minutes away from the bay and restaurants. As soon as you enter you’ll find the settee area with an open plan kitchen and dining. Furthermore maisonette consists of a hallway along with a main bathroom and 3 bedrooms one of which has […]
Last remaining unit in shell form in a very quiet part of town Zebbug. This smart block is secluded and situated in a very private area. This apartment comprises of a 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open kitchen, dining and lounge area complemented by a spacious terrace overlooking the tranquil countryside views of the village. Common […]
Shell Apartment Nadur € 260,000
Semi furnished Apartment, Marsalforn € 260,000
Finished/semi furnished 4th floor brand new apartment in a modern block is situated in the outskirts of Marsalforn. This apartment is larger than usual and comprises of a large open plan and lounge area having a fitted kitchen with appliances already in place. Living area is complemented by a large terrace overlooking the guaranteed open […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.