Plot for development 4+1, Ghajnsielem € 300,000
Positioned on a cliff edge with Citadel and country views. San Marzjan is a cluster of five farmhouse-style, newly built houses each with own garden. The development is all sold save for this 7 bedroom house which has recently come back on the market. Priced to sell this property won’t be available for long.
Luxury finished apartments in Xaghra. The apartments have a foot print of around 180m2 in total and both comprise of 3-bedrooms/bathrooms, a large open dining/kitchen/living area, overlooking large terrace with distant country views. Optional garages available. Top floor 1 €225,000 Top floor 2 €235,000
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.