Presenting a cliff edge house overlooking the Citadel and with country side views. This property is a new build in the style of an old farmhouse. The property offers a rooftop pool, 4 car garage 6 bedrooms, 3 of which have their own balcony. A secondary pool is also possible offering the latest in amenities. […]
Well maintained two-floor large family house with garage and garden. Four bedrooms, washroom and two outhouses. This house has potential. It could be freshened up and renovated without structural work, or moved in directly for the more budget-conscious purchaser. Ideal surroundings with possibility to walk and swim within a few hundred metres from the dwelling. […]
This is a one-of-a-kind property in the centre of Victoria and is ideal either as an investment or as a large family home, or a mix of the two, as two additional townhouses with views and independent entrances can comfortably be built on the site. Situated between the idyllic Lunzjata Valley and the old town, […]
Set in a prominent area in the village of Xewkija, is this lovely original FARMHOUSE having a footprint of about 305 square metres close to square and all daily amenities. The property, as is now, features two entrances (one from an alley), a living/sitting area leading to a large room which can serve as a […]
The House: Accommodation includes three large double bedrooms (two en-suite), one single bedroom and two shower rooms. Living areas include a large sitting room and ‘matching’ dining room, each with arched ceilings. The study/library has floor-to-ceiling wooden bookshelves and walk-in closets on two levels, and could easily be converted into a fifth bedroom, retaining the […]
Large 2 bedroom maisonette centrally located. Property includes entrance, living room, large and bright kitchen, two bedrooms, two balconies and small outdoor area. Stairs lead to the washroom. Airspace is included (an additional floor could be built) and there are nice views from the roof. Adjacent garage can be rented to the buyer as part […]
Price reduced! Quaint, very large property in the heart of Victoria. Spacious enough to carve out two four-bedroom houses with ample living space. Large entrance with enough room to create a commercial space. Importantly, there are four exits into the street and a garage / shop with independent access on a side street.
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.