A 200 year old Townhouse right in the heart of old town Victoria! At present this property comprises of a room and bathroom as soon as you enter, kitchen and bedroom at the back having a small yard complementing the kitchen, and canteen at semi basement level. A staircase leading to the first floor having […]
A large selection of 1,2,3 bedroom apartments with wide facades starting from €75,000 inc. luxurious common parts. Forming part of an exclusive development in the heart of Ghajnsielem with unobstructed views of the parish centre, Fort Chambray, harbour and Xatt l Ahmar. Spacious terraces large enough to accommodate tables. Large combined kitchen, living and […]
Shell Apartment, Qala € 140,000
A budget friendly built top floor apartment situated close to the square in Qala. This apartment is situated on the third floor, served with lift and common parts, compromises of an open kitchen and lounge area having a small terrace overlooking the open views, 1 bathroom, 1 bedroom is with en-suite facilities and another bedroom […]
A unique opportunity to acquire this property which is set in a vibrant and lovely Pjazza that has great potential to be converted into a bed and breakfast, boutique accommodation or a residential home. Property has commercial permit in hand. At present the property is set on three floors and is in a finished state, […]
Plot of land, Ghajnsielem € 175,000
Shell Apartment, Xagħra € 95,000
A first floor apartment having a squarish layout is being sold in shell form with optional finishing package. Apartment comprises of a 2 bedrooms, one main bathroom, open kitchen, dining and living area complemented by a balcony. This apartment is served with lift and is situated in a very nice part of Xaghra, close to […]
Shell Apartment Sannat € 160,000
Last unit remaining from a block of 7 which is currently being built. This third floor apartment has a nice layout, comprising of a 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open kitchen, dining and living area complemented by a good sized balcony overlooking the open distant views of Victoria and the Citadel. This apartment is situated in […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.