Situated on the outskirts of Nadur, this unique corner penthouse enjoys splendid sea and countryside views . Penthouse consists of 2 double bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facilities , a main bathroom and an open combined kitchen living dining area surrounded by a huge entertaining terrace. Property is being sold in shell form […]
Situated near to the main square in Xewkija is this spacious square layout apartment which is being sold fully furnished. Apartment is set on the first floor and consists of a very large combined kitchen, living and dining area surrounded by a main bathroom ,a box room and 3 large double bedrooms, one of which […]
This brand new, ready to move into apartment is situated in Mgarr a minutes away from the harbour and is being sold fully furnished. Comprises of a very bright and airy open plan complemented by a balcony which enjoys distant sea views, 3 double bedrooms one of which is served with en suite facility, a […]
A finished, high standard apartment within a small block in a quiet area of Victoria with views. comprised of a very bright and airy kitchen, living and dining area which leads to a spacious balcony. Furthermore there are 3 bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facilities and has a well sized balcony with views. […]
Set on the outskirts of Ghasri is this unconverted house of character overlooking guaranteed country views. Property is situated in a very peaceful area surrounded by picturesque countryside surroundings. Comprises of 3 floors which include a comfortable combined kitchen, living and dining area and a wc complemented by a pool and deck. Furthermore on the […]
This square layout shell apartment is situated in a very central, yet quiet location within Ghajnsielem close to all amenities aswell as Mgarr harbour. Layout comprises of a a fairly well sized kitchen, living, dining area surrounded by 2 double bedrooms ,both of which enjoy private balconies with overlooking facade’s ,a main bathroom and even […]
Tastefully Furnished Apartment -Sannat € 250,000
This tastefully furnished brand new apartment is situated on the outskirts of Sannat, a few minutes away from the church and close to all other amenities. Layout comprises an entrance onto a lovely dining and living area complemented by a balcony, a separate well equipped kitchen, 2 double bedrooms one of which enjoy en suite […]
This Terraced house is located on the outskirts of Sannat, a few minutes away from the church and all amenities. It comprises of 3 double bedrooms, a very spacious kitchen and bright living and dining room, complemented by an entertaining terrace, a roof-top garden with views and an interconnecting ,spacious 2 car garage including a […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.