Situated in the heart of San Lawrenz is this unique House of Character being sold in a shell form state enjoying spectacular guaranteed country views . This property comes highly recommended both as private residence but also as an investment due to the layout and facilities it offers. Property enjoys 2 entrances, on the ground […]
Situated on the periphery of Gharb is this authentic house of character enjoying guaranteed country views and pool. Property enjoys 4 double bedrooms which are all fully air conditioned and which all enjoy outdoor space. Ground floor comprises 1 bedroom, a guest bathroom, laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, storage room. Furthermore following […]
A selection of very large apartments which are already built in Xaghra, having an enormous kitchen, living and dining area which is complemented by a good sized balcony. Furthermore, all apartments includes 3 good sized bedrooms, a laundry room and 2 bathrooms. Optional garages and finishing packages available!
This large ground floor semi furnished apartment is located a few minutes away from the square of Sannat. Apartment comprises a spacious, bright open plan kitchen/living/dining area with a good sized terrace. A long corridor leads you to a small yard, three bedrooms one of which is with a yard large enough to accommodate a […]
This fully furnished apartment is situated in Victoria close to shops and to the Gozo General Hospital but yet in a quite area. It comprises of 3 bedrooms one of which is served with en suite facility, a main bathroom and a large bright and airy kitchen, living and dining area. It has 4 balconies […]
Large corner penthouse with two large terraces with impressive views of the Citadel and the Marsalforn valley. The property consists of three bright and spacious bedrooms, two with ensuite and all with floor to ceiling windows. The living room is well appointed and enjoys the stunning view. It leads to the kitchen which is new, […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.