This ground-floor apartment is situated in a tranquil area on the outskirts of Qala, enjoying guaranteed country and sea views. Property offers 2 double-bedrooms, one of which could be with en-suite, and a main bathroom. Being sold in shell-form with finished common parts. Optional garages available.
This unique penthouse is situated in a tranquil area on the outskirts of Xaghra. Offering guaranteed country and sea views. Includes over 100 sqm of entertaining terrace. Entrance hall leads to the main bathroom and pantry then further on to 2 double bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, and the kitchen/living/dining area. Property offers endless […]
Property is situated in the heart of Victoria, very close to all amenities, bus terminus, hospital etc. Property would make a great rental investment as a b&b due to it’s potential to offer 5 large double bedrooms all fitted with en-suites and kitchenettes -,3 of which are also complemented with some outdoor space. It is […]
Block of 4 units in shell-form with finished common parts. 3-bedroom apartments and a 2-bedroom penthouse with views and optional garages. Lift interconnected from garage straight up to your living area. Apartment at first balcony for sale at 140,000. Apartment at second balcony for sale 155,000 – same identical space, offers more natural light and promotes […]
A modern duplex in a pleasant part of Xaghra, with private road. Duplex consists of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living area, kitchen/dining, study room and box room. Has a large terrace with pool and great views. Includes own airspace. Price includes car space, common parts and lift. Please call for plans and more information.
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.