This exciting new development is situated very close to the vibrant square of Qala. It consists of 3 very spacious houses of character, each having ample outdoor space for large pools and gardens, 2 car garages, kitchen/living/dining areas, 4 to 6 double bedrooms, washrooms and entertaining terraces. Houses are to be sold in shell form […]
An exciting new development situated in very central area in Ghajnsielem ,offering a selection of 1, 2 or 3 bedroom apartments whilst also offers commercial spaces for anyone looking for a business opportunity. All units enjoy a well sized open kitchen, living and dining area and they are all complemented by a comfortable balcony or […]
Development for sale -Marsalforn € 520,000
Situated on the outskirts of Marsalforn, yet still walking distance from the promenade is this squarish layout apartment located within an exciting development , enjoying facilities such as a communal pool and gym. The apartment consists of 2 well sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a laundry room and an exceptionally bright and comfortable kitchen, living room […]
Budget Friendly Shell Apartment – Xaghra € 110,000
Set on the outskirts of xaghra is this newly built shell form apartment set on the second floor ,located in a peaceful area very close to marsalforn. This squarish layout apartment consists of 2 double bedrooms, a main bathroom and a kitchen, living, dining area which is complemented by a balcony. Property is being sold […]
Situated in one of the nicest locations in Gozo is this very spacious apartment perched over a cliff having picturesque views of the channel. Apartment enjoys a 130 sqm open kitchen, living ,dining area complemented by a good sized entertaining terrace, 4 double bedrooms – 2 of which enjoy en suite facilities and a main […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.