Unconverted Townhouse, Xewkija € 145,000
An unconverted house of Character having a wide facade with 3 entrances. This house has great potential to be converted into different ways for different purposes, has 7 rooms at ground floor, garden, internal courtyard and there is also space for pool at same level (ground floor), 1 room at mezzanine level, 2 large bedrooms […]
Furnished Apartment Nadur € 200,000
A brand new modern finished and furnished ground floor Maisonette. This Maisonette comprises of a large living, dining and kitchen area being fully equipped, fully air conditioned, main bathroom, 3 bedrooms, master bedroom having an en-suite and 2 yards. Property was designed for oneself, so it’s ready to move into.
Furnished Apartment Żebbuġ, Gozo € 260,000
A brand new fully furnished second floor apartment, situated in a smart block of 4, having good quality finishes and being sold fully furnished. This apartment comprises a large and spacious living/dining and kitchen area which is complemented by a good sized terrace overlooking the open views. 3 spacious bedrooms, master bedroom having an en-suite. […]
Unconverted two-story Townhouse, Xagħra € 368,000
A traditional unconverted two-story farmhouse, brimming with features and having great potential to be converted into 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, kitchen/dining area having a wrap around garden and pool. There are 8 rooms in total and more can be added, and storage space. This farmhouse enjoys natural sunlight all throughout and has a good layout, […]
Off-plan Penthouse, Qala € 120,000
An unconverted townhouse in Nadur having the potential to be converted into a 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house with garden. The outdoor is quite spacious and is facing south east making it ideal to have a pool. Townhouse has traditional features, once converted will make a lovely home. Given it’s potential it is worth a […]
Off-plan 2 bedroom Apartment, Sannat € 177,000
This lovely squarish penthouse is situated very close to the main square of Sannat. The apartment consists of an open kitchen, living and dining area, 2 double bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facilities and a main bathroom. Furthermore complementing this penthouse is a very large entertaining terrace overlooking open views . Being sold […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.