This modern furnished duplex maisonette with views, set in a very quiet residential area of Nadur. The property consists of a bright open plan kitchen, living and dining area, 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are served with en suite facilities and a main bathroom. Furthermore, the duplex is enjoying a spacious terrace with amazing country […]
This lovely Penthouse is situated in a very secluded and tranquil area on the outskirts of Kerċem, yet close to all amenities. Property comprises a cosy and airy open plan kitchen, living a dining area leading to a spacious roof terrace with panoramic views. Furthermore there are 3 bedrooms, 2 of which enjoy a good […]
This off plan block of apartments is situated a stone’s throw away from Ghajnsielem square. Units comprises 2/3 bedrooms and 2/3 bathrooms, a good sized kitchen, dining and living area complimented by a balcony or terrace. All just a few minutes away to from the shops, restaurants, school and playground, schools, restaurants, Optional garages are also […]
Set on the outskirts of Qala, are these 3 very well planned Houses of Character situated in a very tranquil area of Qala, seconds away from beautiful countryside surroundings. Houses consist of a fairly large garage at ground floor level, a comfortable open kitchen, living and dining area, a main bathroom and a spare bedroom […]
This fairly larger than usual penthouse is situated on the outskirts of town enjoying splendid views. Property is forming a part of a small unit and comprises an extremely large kitchen, living and dining area, a nicely sized bedroom which enjoys en suite facilities whilst complemented by front and back good sized terraces having beautiful […]
This spacious apartment is situated on the outskirts of town enjoying guaranteed country views. It forms part of block of just 6 units set within tranquil surroundings. Apartment comprises of 3 bathrooms one of which is served with en suite facilities, a main bathroom, a spacious kitchen, living and dining area and two good sized […]
A second floor apartment in Xlendi enjoying sea views, having a total area of 125 m2 , set in a very quiet location yet close to all daily amenities such as restaurants, bars and shops. It comprises 2 double bedrooms both complemented by balconies, 1 of which also enjoys en suite facilities, a main bathroom, […]
This seafront maisonette is situated literally a corner away from the promenade having a very large frontage which one can also alter to magnify one’s view. It’s a squarish layout enjoying a spacious and bright combined kitchen, living and dining area complemented by a very wide balcony with amazing country and sea views, a main […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.