A stunning off-plan penthouse in the sought-after Xaghra village, consisting of 3 bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, one main bathroom, kitchen/dining and living. All rooms are notably spacious. Both terraces will have pools and extra space for jacuzzis. This penthouse is designed to be a high-end property with great panoramic views and includes its […]
This House of character with pool is situated within an alley only a few minutes away from the vibrant square of Xaghra. Offers possibility of 5 double bedrooms, all en-suites, and terraces/balconies, large outdoor area and a decent size pool. Ideal for any one looking to buy to let or as a private residence. Optional […]
New on the market, this project entails two blocks of apartments, of which: Block A offers a selection of well-priced apartments on a residential road, only a few minutes away from the inland sea. It offers a selection of 2- or 3-bedroomed apartments/ penthouses. Block B offers larger apartments which have guaranteed country views, spacious […]
New on the market, with guaranteed panoramic sea and country views, large terraces, an option of 2 or 3 bedroom apartments/penthouses or maisonettes with private pool. Optional finishing packages and garages available upon request. Prices starting from €200,000 All prices include: – Highly finished common parts with lift – Utilities to all apartments, drainage connections […]
Presenting a well apportioned, dual aspect, two bedroom apartment with terrace in a quiet part of this tranquil town, close to the famous Ta Cenc. Apartment has an open plan kitchen, living dining area. Master bedroom is en-suite and second bedroom is adjacent to the bathroom. Starting from €99,000 including common parts.
House of character on quiet road with garden enjoying valley views. The house has a double garage and impressive entrance hall. The ground floor also has a large kitchen and two further outhouses. A beautiful wrought iron stairwell leads to the first floor where currently there are two bedrooms, and it should be possible to […]
Very old authentic farmhouse with garden and rubble walls. Property comprises entrance hall, large mill room, three further rooms and a WC. Currently the property is only on ground floor but a further floor and washroom could be added. The garden has ample room for a pool. This is one of three adjacent houses for […]
A palazzo built in the 1600s, brimming with authentic features, including bastions, wooden beams, arches, high ceilings, traditional patterned tiles, wide staircases. Features are found in every inch of the house. The first floor compromises of a large mill room ideal as a kitchen living dining area, overlooking an internal courtyard surrounded by traditional bastions. […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.