Reduced! A street-level shop and three-bedroom house of character in the heart of Victoria, on a pretty pedestrianised street. The shop and accommodation enjoy separate entrances. Lots of character and great location. Views of the Cittadella from balconies and top floor. In need of renovation. As usual, lowest price guarantee if you buy through Property […]
Very high standard detached villa with large garden, just a few minutes’ walk from the centre of Kercem. The property features large, well-appointed rooms, all en-suite, a cinema room, a kitchen-living-dining area with beautiful arches. The property is ideal for winter occupation as it has underfloor heating throughout, 35mm insulation on all walls and insulated […]
Set in an alleyway on the outskirts of Kercem, this spacious, luxury-finish villa has recently been converted to a high standard as well as tastefully furnished and decorated. It features high ceilings with exposed wooden beams and archways and insulated painted walls. 3 double en-suite bedrooms with air conditioning and balconies overlook the garden. The […]
last 2 Penthouses remaining, These outstanding penthouses enjoy fantastic channel views from their large entertaining terraces. Penthouses consist of 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and an open kitchen/living/dining overlooking the terrace. Both are already finished with common parts and lift installed. Optional garages available. Penthouse 1 €295,000 Penthouse 2 €322,000
Luxury finished penthouse in the outskirts of Xaghra, furnished to high standards, includes solar panels, water heaters, back and front terraces, 3 bedrooms – main bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe. Has a large kitchen, living room, dining room overlooking country and sea views. Property is being sold fully furnished and including a […]
Recently finished semi detached villa situated in a typical alley in a sought after village, has a squarish layout, enjoys lots of natural light because of its south-facing position. This residence comprises of an entrance leading into a large kitchen/dining/living area, it has 6 double bedrooms and 6 bathrooms, good sized front pool and entertaining […]
This townhouse is situated very close to the main square in Ghajnislem, measuring over 700m2 enjoying a large garden and open view from the back. This property is ideal either to be converted into a 3/5 bedroom home including gym, garage, large garden and pool or one could also convert property into 2 lovely townhouses […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.