This townhouse is situated very close to the main square in Ghajnsielem, measuring over 700m2 enjoying a large garden and open view from the back. This property is ideal either to be converted into a 3/5 bedroom home including gym, garage, large garden and pool or one could also convert property into 2 lovely townhouses […]
Situated in a very tranquil area in Xaghra is this unique cliff edge house of character enjoying guaranteed country and sea views. Property comprises of 2 floors including a large combined kitchen/dining/living room, three bedrooms, one with en-suite , two bathrooms and a one car interconnecting garage on ground floor. A lower floor includes a […]
A very rare 17th-century farmhouse sharing an entrance hall and featuring imposing stone archways which lead to a beautiful, large, south-facing garden (80ft x 88ft — tlett sieghan u nofs) with mature olive and palm trees and a superb swimming pool (12m x 13.5m). Surrounding patios (over 100m) with BBQ area to enjoy great views […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.