This terraced house is situated close to the square in Sannat. It includes a carport, a large kitchen/living/dining area overlooking pool and deck area, 3 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. On the first floor are 3 bedrooms all with balconies, one of which is en-suite and has walk-in wardrobe, and 1 main bathroom. On the second […]
This carefully designed apartment is a truly unique gem. It consists of 3 bedrooms, 2 of which are en-suite, a main bathroom and a spacious kitchen/living/dining area. No expenses have been spared in the finishing of this apartment – it includes underfloor heating, fire alarm system, air conditioning system throughout, electrical roller blinds, surround sound […]
This corner townhouse is situated at the heart of San Lawrenz. The ground floor includes a central sunlit courtyard, a separate kitchen area, a main bathroom and a large living and dining area. On the first floor are 4 spacious bedrooms and a terrace overlooking the courtyard. The property is freehold, has two street entrances […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.