Two bedroom apartment is situated on the outskirts of Ghajnsielem, very close to Mgarr Harbour. Apartment comprises of a open kitchen, living, dining area, 2 double bedrooms and a main bathroom. Furthermore complementing this property is a good sized balcony with overlooking sea and country views. Being sold with 1 car garage. Very well kept […]
This comfortable apartment is located close to the main square of Sannat. Apartment consists of 3 double bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facilities , a spacious kitchen, living and dining area and a main bathroom. Furthermore complementing this apartment are 2 good sized balconies found on the back and front of the property. […]
A fully finished and furnished penthouse situated in a quiet area of Ghajnsielem. The apartment offers a spacious kitchen/living/dining area, a main bathroom, a double bedroom and good-sized terrace with views. Penthouse is being sold including airspace , a 2 car garage and has the use of a communal pool.
The apartment is situated on the outskirts of Nadur, set on the first floor and is being sold fully furnished. This brand new spacious apartment consists of 2 large double bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facilities, one single bedroom, a main bathroom , a box room and a very comfortable open kitchen, living […]
Furnished 2 bedroom Apartment, Nadur € 218,000
Shell form 2 bedroom Apartment, Nadur € 167,000
This spacious second floor apartment is situated on the outskirts of Nadur. It comprises of an open combined kitchen living and dining area, which leads to 2 double bedrooms one of which enjoys en suite facility , a main bathroom and front and back balconies. Being sold in shell form including common parts.
Unconverted Townhouse Gharb € 260,000
This unconverted townhouse is situated a stone’s throw away from the village main square. Property enjoys many traditional features such as arched rooms, patterned tiles and even wooden beams throughout ceilings. Once converted it could make a lovely 5 bed townhouse enjoying a very large kitchen living dining area featuring a nice entertaining terrace enjoying […]
Situated right at the centre of Fontana, is this newly converted 3 bedroom townhouse, having many traditional features such as patterned tiles, wooden beams, arches, traditional staircases. The property is spread over 3 floors – on the ground floor one finds a lovely arched entrance leading to a spacious living/dining area overlooking the pool and […]
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.