In the short term, probably not much. Higher constructions costs are likely to be absorbed by big developers. Smaller developers and DIY renovators will feel the pain. This is likely to mean higher ...READ MORE +
The only agency that fights to save you money
We negotiate for you any property on the market, plus dozens of off-the-market properties.
We will get you the lowest price on any property in Malta, or we will work *for free*.
Search direct from owner and hand-picked properties
An exceptional 3 double bedroom townhouse located in the heart of Zebbug. The entrance hall leads to an open plan bespoke kitchen, the spacious living and dining area overlook a generous backyard which is ideal for outdoor entertainment. Conveniently there is a a guest bathroom on this level. A marble staircase leads to the first […]
Imposing beautiful, bright, cliff-edge dwellings with 5-metre high ceilings. The property will be delivered in shell form with pool and landscaped garden (over 700 square metres of land – about 30 metres stretching from the front of the property into the valley). Very rare for properties in Malta, it includes a full-height mezzanine. Unobstructed, guaranteed […]
This unique penthouse is situated in a tranquil area on the outskirts of Xaghra. Offering guaranteed country and sea views. Includes over 100 sqm of entertaining terrace. Entrance hall leads to the main bathroom and pantry then further on to 2 double bedrooms, one of which is en-suite, and the kitchen/living/dining area. Property offers endless […]
Large corner penthouse with two large terraces and impressive views of the Citadel and Marsalforn valley. The property consists of three bright and spacious bedrooms, two with ensuite and all with floor to ceiling windows. The living room is well appointed and enjoys the stunning view. It leads to the kitchen which is new, modern […]
Situated on the periphery of Gharb is this authentic house of character enjoying guaranteed country views and pool. Property enjoys 4 double bedrooms which are all fully air conditioned and which all enjoy outdoor space. Ground floor comprises 1 bedroom, a guest bathroom, laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer, storage room. Furthermore following […]
Sold on plan, a new development comprising of studios, one, two, three, bedroom apartments. Every apartment has a front and back terrace and the apartment are sizes are generous. The development is centrally located and the properties are very competitively priced. They are to be finished in shell form, garages are also available and can […]
We exclusively represent you - the buyers - and negotiate on your behalf
Leave the work to us
We help you find the right property, with access to the entire market (including unlisted properties!)
Advice that pays for itself
We advise on valuation, investment potential, condition, and introduce architects and tradesmen
Imagine that a close friend of yours is forced to go to court. Days later, she explains: The person that took me to court offered to share his lawyer with me and said we could split the lawyer's ...READ MORE +
Byggesagkyndig. The name itself - if you can pronounce it, that is - can stoke fear in the heart of any Danish property seller. By the time I had sold my house, it meant the blackest terror to me. ...READ MORE +
Why work with us?
- We pride ourselves on the unique data we provide our clients. We have unique knowledge and insight into the Maltese market. This is the key to negotiate the best price for you.
- Knock at the door of traditional agencies: Jane tries to sell you the properties on her books. Joe does the same. Joe may have the exact property you need and Jane would never tell you. Neither Joe or Jane will ever suggest you buy a property that’s sold direct from owner. We impartially advise you what to buy in the entirety of the market (all properties listed with all agents) plus numerous off-the-market properties.
- We can introduce banks, notaries and tradesmen. We introduce the best because we do not take commission from them. You know our fees beforehand, and we do not take kickbacks from anyone.
Put your own interest first
- Traditional agents don’t work for you. Think about it. Who pays a traditional agent’s commission? The seller. Yes, the agent will drive you around and shake your hand. But in the end, it’s the seller’s hand that feeds the agent. We work the other way around: we make money by saving you money. And if you don’t get what you want, we’ve worked for free.
- Would you go to court without your own lawyer? When you buy property through a traditional agency, that’s what you are doing. We put the buyer’s interest first. We will get you the best property for your money, no matter who lists it or if it is even off the market.
- Sometimes, NO is the right answer. A good adviser, like a friend, must speak both “yes” and “no”. A property may be sold at the wrong time, at the wrong price, or in an unacceptable state. We will tell when it is in your interest to move on.